Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2016, 09:09 AM   #1

Roo Tires

My wife and I are empty nesters so we got rid of our old prowler pulled by a full sized van and downsized to a Roo 17 that we could keep at the house and pull with a day to day SUV.

So here is the question - when loaded a Roo 17 is at or over the capacity of its 205 75 14 load range c tires and I don't seem to be able to find any non Chinese made load range d tires so: Has anyone put tried putting 205 75 15 tires on a Roo single axle? I'm a part time mechanic so the tire and rim swap is not an issue but is there enough clearance? I know the 15's would set the TT a half an inch higher but just don't know about clearance or handling. The plus side is that there are lots of 15's not made in china and they would likely run a little cooler as well.
DocRob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo, tire, tires