Old 07-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #71
Site Team
Originally Posted by Offagain View Post
I wonder how and who you could talk to in order to get ones made here.
That guy probably doesn't want people knowing his name and number. He'd be worked to death. LOL

2013 Rockwood 8282WS
Reese Revolution Pin, Reese 16K
2008 Tundra Limited Double Cab 5.7L
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #72
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post

X100 on idiot RV drivers! I have seen some stuff that would make you cringe! The "best" one this weekend at the lake, was watching a guy yanking a 5er cut the turn into Lake Guntersville State Park at @25 MPH run both his 5er tires over decorative rocks lining the curb, and not even stop to inspect
A few weeks back, I was passed on the freeway by a truck and gynormous 5th wheel doing well over the limit in bumper to bumper traffic near a very busy interchange that had some construction going on. Guy was switching lanes, driving inches off the bumpers of the people in front of him, driving very very aggressive. I was without trailer and slowed to get away from this guy. Not sure what his hurry was but he put plenty of other innocent people in danger with his goofy driving.

Most people with campers drive great but there is always that one guy that needs to make record time and doesn't care who is in their way.

Ford 2015 F250 Crew Lariat Ultimate 6.7L Diesel 4X4

my_crib_too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:55 PM   #73
Where should we go next!
Really ridiculous when you think about it. The difference between 60 and 70 mph on a 200 mile trip is 40 minutes.

Probably less than that when you factor in that you'll slow down for toll booths,traffic,on/off ramps etc... What did you really gain?

Almost no one will be able to sustain 70 mph with a TT for the entire length of the trip.

You'd be surprised when I come pulling in not long afterwards and I chugged along with the cruise set at 62mph.

Ford F-150 4X4 Supercrew Ecoboost
Surveyor SV291
Equalizer 4-point 10K lbs.
Offagain is offline   Reply With Quote

tire, tires