Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
Mod free 5er
Originally Posted by Fire Instructor View Post
I also have a 10-tire Pressure Pro system. Five on TT, five on TT. Four seasons old. Very happy with it, though I wish that it had changeable batteries....
That's a nice feature of the TPS 507 sensors.

OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #12
I use the TireMinder system. Works good with the signal booster on long 5th wheels. The system helped me on a trip with a slow leak, judge the amount of air lost and mileage to drive, was alble to get home.

Vinster30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #13
Originally Posted by doverfel View Post
Evening everybody! Well, after my tire-excitement of yesterday we've decided a TPMS is warranted. I've read thru past threads and it seems like folks were pretty happy with the TST product. Is that still the case?

I'm seeing a 4 sensor system there for $259 which seems awfully good. I was looking on the TST site and was hoping for User and Installation manuals. Unfortunately, nothing was available to help me review.

Any input or thoughts would be appreciated! I'm thinking I'd only need 4 sensors for my TT....also, if anyone can share manual that'd be nice to see how this installs and works...
I also have an 8-sensor TST 507 system. It's shown me low tires twice that I probably wouldn't have noticed (15# low); this could have been very bad news had I not been warned.

I have uploaded the TST-507 manual into the "Library" section here. Enjoy.
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
I have the TST system with 10 sensors. I have 6 pass through sensors on the motor home and 4 non pass through on the car I tow. In my opinion pass throughs would stick out too far on the car.

I really like the system and it works well. I occasionally have one sensor that will lose communication with the monitor, however if I shut the monitor down and then restart the monitor it will re-establish communication. Not a big problem and may be due to the fact that the battery is about 1yr old and probably needs to be replaced.

I would recommend the TST system. It has warned me about low air pressure on one of my car tires a couple of times.
Marc & Jan
Molly, Abby & Katie | The Cocker K-9 Kids!|Toad 2014 Cadillac SRX
2012 Berkshire 360FWS, Brake Buddy Vantage|Wineguard Travler SK-3005
62_inrightlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #15
Denver, CO
Hawkshead for me. Nice small monitor, replaceable batteries in the sensors. Easy to install and program.
2007 Chevy 2500HD Classic LBZ Duramax/Allison (Stock)
2005 Bigfoot 1500C8.2 AWESOME
garbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #16
Senior Moment
Originally Posted by FR28footer View Post
TST 507 here. We have 4 sensors. Nice to see temps.and pressures.

Highly recommend it.
X2. Love ours.
rockport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #17
Hi, new here, as in yesterday. I have a 2013 Coachman Mirada 29SE. it has six tires, any thoughts on the TST 507 versus the 510? Same price.
2013 Mirada 29SE, I earned it!
Hugh R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #18
Thanks for the advice and thoughts! Big thanks for uploading the .pdf, Barry. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the "rights" in my profile to access documents in the library. Not sure how to get that it because I'm still new?
Darren, Donna & The Wieners
Toad Haul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #19
Another vote for TST. You can't beat their customer service also.
Goody Two Shoes and the Filthy Beast
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
Duramax and Allison 6 speed
2012 Wildcat 282RKX

You can't make things idiot proof, you can only make them idiot resistant.
Filthy Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #20
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Have the TST 507, 4 sensors on 5er. One thing I did notice, was that the temperature is very sensitive. The right side of trailer is always warmer than left, due to exhaust from truck. Would think that if a brake was sticking or a bearing was getting hot, the sensor would indicate something was up. May not prevent a sudden blowout, but if something is steadily going wrong, it should indicate. The charge on the receiver also lasts forever!

2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 64
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote