Originally Posted by CraigBean7672
I spoke with Dan Covington who is one of the owners of TST and he said he can join this thread on Monday to help us understand the system better and clear up any misconceptions.
Good job Craig - I didn't call since we voting today and listening why I should or shouldn't vote for X.
Questions for David Covington.
I have the TST 507 with 6 sensors.
1. If the monitor seems to display settings after signal loss for up to hour how do you know the data you look at is current?
2. My currently takes around 12 minutes to sense the tire pressure but the sensors send data every 5 minutes so shouldn’t they connect faster.
3. I have a repeater so where is the best spot to install one? I currently have it installed in the basement area plug into 12 volt accessory plug attached to the upper wall. Would it be better to install inside the 5er?
4. Thinking about replacing the tires on 5er so should I have the sensor attached when they balance the tires?
5. Some say to install the monitor high up in the truck but I have mine installed in cup holder mount, will that cause problems?
Thank you for your time.