Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #11
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 44

Something like this is designed to go there. I found mine on eBay, and someone else here mentioned "Tractor Supply". Let me know if you need a link for the eBay one, I still have it saved. it was 6 cost & 6 shipping.


flyinguy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #12
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 22
I've seen a caster on a swivel, but:
- I doubt the tongue weight is light enough to move the trailer,
- The trailer is so heavy that if you got it started moving, who knows when you'd get it stopped,
- It's 'taller' than the 'foot plate' and more likely to hit the ground when you don't expect it.

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #13
Senior Member
rockin'ray's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 126
Our trailer did not come with anything either. I bought something called a Flip Jack. It attaches to the jack tube and flips up out of the way to travel when you raise the jack and lowers back down and locks when you lower the jack.
Attached Images

rockin'ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.