Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2018, 08:04 AM   #1

Where to buy just hubs (not whole axle?)

I need to replace just one hub on one side of my toy hauler (GW 27RR). Does Lippert or other mfg sell just the hubs directly? Or do I just have to go through a dealer? Thanks much in advance for any info. TC
TCCook1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:11 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCCook1 View Post
I need to replace just one hub on one side of my toy hauler (GW 27RR). Does Lippert or other mfg sell just the hubs directly? Or do I just have to go through a dealer? Thanks much in advance for any info. TC
vibe 224
Any trailer supply company can fix you up. Think boat trailers, mobile home repairs, Camping world etc. Any RV center as they all use the same running gear.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
clr

You can buy the hubs from etrailer.com on line. Depending upon the exact model needed they are about $140.
As others have stated a good trailer repair or dealer may have one in your area, but you will probably pay more.
2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601
clr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axle