Old 08-31-2014, 09:20 PM   #1

2013 3800 fL

Does anybody know where the antennae booster switch is, I have poor quality park cable service. Thanks in advance

Old 09-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #2

I have a 2015 so it may be different, but, generally these are right behind the main cabin TV. Scout around with a good smaller flashlight. You will find it. Small black button needs to be pushed in and green activation light will come on. Once on, do a re scan on EACH tv.

Old 09-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #3

Thanks SilverbackMel, I have searched everywhere with no luck, have you had any problems with yours? I hate the residential refrigerator it only works on 12Volt and plug in , I have a leveling jack leaking, the bedroom slide out doesn't fully retract about 1" on the top , the water- ice maker doesn't work, no water . Any issues with you. We bought this unit brand new
Old 09-02-2014, 11:45 AM   #4

I have a 2015 Silverback 33rl. Mine is where I indicated. Had 2 Keystone late model rv's both tt and 5er, both were in that area. Keep looking. Sometimes hard to see! Cannot send pic as I keep our rv in the mountains.
Only minor issues with the Silverback, molding, screw pop, one minor electrical switch issue. ALL fixed in 20 minutes at recent Goshen, IN, FR Rally.
Sign up next year and go. Great rally and they have techs fix your problems on site, in warranty or out!
My dealer is 800 miles roundtrip. That is not an option. Rig quality has improved. Maybe something for you to consider. Cost me $9k net value depreciation, plus $21k difference to step up to a 2015. BUT , that included $5k in accessories, some of which are TrailAir hitch, Whirlpool's best micro/convection oven, top of the line Serta home mattress, bedroom a/c and more minor things. LOVE OUR SILVERBACK!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:09 PM   #5

We have the 3030 model and ours is in the bedroom in the ceiling above the tv. Maybe yours is their as well. Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Jerry01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #6

Thanks Jerry I'll check it out, this is very frustrating. The family looks at me asking why the tv doesn't work
Old 09-04-2014, 08:14 PM   #7

No worries. Hopefully the booster is on and that's causing the bad reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Jerry01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #8
Cardinal/Blue Ridge Rep.

The antenna booster should be in the bedroom closet on the 3800FL. Check on the Base of the closet above the drawers.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #9

Reddigex, I just bought a new 2013 3800FL, the dealer informed me the antenna booster is located behind the bedroom television. He installed a second switch below the TV. To remedy poor cable reception, I recommend removing all cable face plates to ensure the attached coaxial cable behind the face plates are tight. I found a couple that were somewhat loose.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:47 PM   #10

Thank you everyone for the help, I have looked everywhere, I guess the factory for got to install the booster . Thanks again

Tags