Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #1

Talking 2018 Cardinal Brochure is out

New Cardinal model out 3350RL. Length is 35'7" appears to have a nicer bath than 3250RL, also has an island that allows access to fridge without running a slide out. The peninsula in the 3250RL requires the door side slide to be out to get to fridge. Looks like a very nice floor-plan.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2018cardinalbrochure.pdf (2.57 MB, 886 views)
Geldevik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:27 AM   #2

Interesting. Looks like interior color updates, and bathroom reconfiguration that are the only differences from my 2017. I'm looking at the 3850RL floorplan, and to accommodate that larger shower, they lost the pocket door from the bedroom into the bath. Now, you have to go out the bedroom, down the stairs(because of how the door opens) to get into the bath....

2017 Cardinal 3850RL Mocha Pearl full body paint
2016 F350 Lariat 4x4 FX4 SRW CC SB 6.7 Magnetic Metallic
djousma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #3

That's a beautiful camper. What's pricing if anyone knows round figures. They're all very similar. On the higher end. Btw. Ive seen a number of Redwoods and im not impressed. I did like a 2017 Montana with a raised rear living room as well as the raised bedroom in front. But it was 86k. That to me is too much. But I really liked it. Just not 35k of like.

Our cottage 40 is at least as far as I can tell, the top of anyone's line of tt's. And yet I also feel more solid in a 5th wheel as we've had three. But a 5r is way overkill for us as it just sits in a seasonal spot, year after year after year. The cottage suits our purposes. I'm glad we got it, better late than never. It was the one we wanted before we bought our last 2011 5r in late 2012. . We should have done it then. But the past is past. Can't wait to try it out for its first year.
Mdaniels4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:37 PM   #4

We are working with our dealer on ordering a new 3850RL, should have pricing tomorrow. I called Cardinal this morning inquiring about the interior colors and they don't have swatches available yet. Glad that the brochure was posted, now another call to dealer to change color choices.
Sierra360PDEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #5

Thumbs up Interior colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra360PDEK View Post
We are working with our dealer on ordering a new 3850RL, should have pricing tomorrow. I called Cardinal this morning inquiring about the interior colors and they don't have swatches available yet. Glad that the brochure was posted, now another call to dealer to change color choices.
We saw the ECLIPSE interior a couple weeks ago, liked it very well. Yesterday we ordered the 2018 Cardinal 3350RL with this color. We camp in a lot of different campgrounds throughout the summer, and I prefer a 5th wheel camper about 36 feet long. Thanks
Old 03-09-2017, 05:46 AM   #6

That's the interior we want with the Walnut finish. My North Alabama dealer did not want to deal so starting our search again. May have to drive to Ohio or Kentucky to get the price we want.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:56 AM   #7

Thumbs up interior wood colors and fabric colors

Quote:
That's the interior we want with the Walnut finish. My North Alabama dealer did not want to deal so starting our search again. May have to drive to Ohio or Kentucky to get the price we want.
We also liked Kensington Walnut wood stain the best, looks very nice with Eclipse fabric colors along with the darker brown leather on the sofa and theater seats.

Good luck shopping around, I went to a different state also, as we do not have a Cardinal dealer in South Dakota.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:48 PM   #8

When we bought our 2017 3250rl their was option on island or peninsula, wife like peninsula, it's personnel preference.
Pipcoo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:58 PM   #9

Quote:

Try Susquehanna Rv Pennsylvania, I bought a 2017 3250rl painted , great price, email me for more info. Drgodwin01921@yahoo.com
Pipcoo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipcoo15 View Post
Try Susquehanna Rv Pennsylvania, I bought a 2017 3250rl painted , great price, email me for more info. Drgodwin01921@yahoo.com
Pipcoo, I appreciate the lead. We decided to hold off a couple years to purchase a new unit. After looking at the Vanleigh, Cardinal and Cedar Creeks we just couldn't make up our minds. Good news is the wife let me buy a new car instead [emoji2]

Tags
cardinal