Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2013, 11:38 PM   #1

3850rl cardinal height

what is the height of 3850rl with 2nd ac. Brochure say 13 feet but is that with 2nd ac or without 2nd ac
Dawdyr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
Certified Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawdyr00 View Post
what is the height of 3850rl with 2nd ac. Brochure say 13 feet but is that with 2nd ac or without 2nd ac
Only you can accurately answer this question. With that said, The brochure
height is without the front A/C. It is also
possible that the new units are higher than the old ones. So if you don't want a one-of-kind 3850rl convertible you really need to measure it. It's rather easy. A 4' level taped to a straight 2x4 8' long. A 14'+ step ladder and a 15'+ tape measure. Load the trailer on your TV and park on level ground. If you have a TrailAir make sure it's properly inflated. Then put one end of the lumber on the high point of the AC cover and level the bubble. Then measure the distance from the bottom of the level lumber to the ground. Voila!
Hope this helps.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawdyr00 View Post
. Mine measures 13' 8" in the level up position. That is on top of the bedroom air. I'm guessing it is 6-7" inches lower when hooked to the truck. I'm talking about a 3550rl. I tried to delete my post but can't get the job done.
grconner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grconner View Post
. Mine measures 13' 8" in the level up position. That is on top of the bedroom air. I'm guessing it is 6-7" inches lower when hooked to the truck.
. I need to update my post, I was thinking you were asking about a 3550rl. I'm just getting the hang of these forums.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grconner View Post
. Mine measures 13' 8" in the level up position. That is on top of the bedroom air. I'm guessing it is 6-7" inches lower when hooked to the truck.
I'm trying to update my post and say I was talking about a 3550rl (2013).

Tags
cardinal