Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #1

Awning Color

Does anyone have a 2008 Cardinal 33TBH-LE? If so what color is your awning? We have a nasty blue awning that doesn't match the rig but we are being told it is the standard awning color by the dealer. Also, has anyone had problems with the Concertone built-in unit? We can't get ours to communicate with the TV. Thanks
caveman155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #2

Re. your blue awning. Our 03 Cedar Creek came with a blue awning also. We contacted our dealer and he replaced it with a burgandy one, no cost to us.
cls2445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #3

Almost EVERYONE on this forum has had problems with the Concertone crap that came with almost ALL Forest River campers!! Just look at the post accessed from the homepage, and there you'll find (127 at last check) posts about this system. The ZX 600 is their newest-(as far as I know) system, and they are separate from the Digital TV (should be a Venturer). The sound to the ceiling speakers and the sub are transmitted through jacks in the rear of the TV, as well as DVD picture transmitted to the TV, also.
Other than that, the TV can be used separately from the Concertone, by unplugging the one headphone jack input wire in back of the TV, and scrolling through the set up menu for the TV's built in speakers, to turn them on. I did this while my Concertcrap was broken, the first day I got my new camper home!! Hope you have better luck with yours, and Happy Camping! Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:50 AM   #4

Concertone issues

I have a new 33SB my is not wired like the previous comment TV goes through the concertone also, and like most others day one had problems with the sound, had a bad hissing from the front speakers, was told had somthing to do with the dolby 5.1 board in the system. New one on order also check your wiring many have noted that the units were wired wrong Good luck
msbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
bigdaddy1

I too am having trouble with the concer and the tv connecting. I can get the tv controls to work but not them together. any answers out there?

2019 3350RLX
bigdaddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #6

IF your TV is a VENTURER unit, an 08 camper with a ZX 600 concertcrap unit, you should be able to operate your TV totally independent of the concertone unit. There is an onscreen menu on the TV remote that says "SOUND", and you choose the built in speakers on the TV, and unplug the small single RCA jack behind the TV rear in the headphone jack. Sound then is heard thru the TV, and you don't need to even turn on the concertone. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, cardinal