Old 07-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #11
Maybe getting sheets on should be a Million $$$$$$$ act on America's Got Talent!! 👿.
Exactly why we bought the standard queen. Getting up those narrow side openings is no fun for anyone!
You win on the living space though!
Give and take!

SilverbackMel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #12
Just pull the mattrass back and put the sheet on . It is not hard to do. Tell your hubby to do it !

jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #13
We have a Queen bed in our Cardinal and our Exsiss and Id rather make the bed in the Cardinal. Think changing the sheet in your Cardinal on your knees, with only about 4' head room.
'03 Dodge Gen III Diesel 4DR/WD
'98 Dodge 2500 2wd
'07 FR Cardinal LE 30RK
'01 Exiss 300MT Weekender
Lori the Best Half - Katie the dog: keeping me in line.
rclogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:41 AM   #14
Great question! I do the same as a couple others recommend. I pull the mattress out of the alcove and put the fitted sheet on. To help each morning making the bed, I pull the covers up as tight and neat as possible BEFORE I get out of bed. I'm a neat freak and my bed (and the whole RV) has to be in order before I feel relaxed.
CardinalQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #15
Easiest way to make a nice looking bed that l have found is when changing sheets pull out of alcove .2 when making bed in the morning pull top cover and sheet all the way up to top then fold down so your sheet and blanket fold is at the edge of alcove
Then fold the bottem edge back up to the end of alcove and arrange your pillows and done takes about 5 min with 2 people.

jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote