Old 07-03-2019, 10:15 AM   #1

Cardinal Luxury vs Limited

Hey,
New to the Forum.
Been live aboard sailors for past 5 years. (Beneteau Oceanis 37)
Going from "Sail'n Somewhere" to "Roll'n Somewhere" and looking at the Luxury and Limited lineup.
You can see the difference in the wood work and furniture between the Luxury and Limited but my question is the actual construction of the fifth wheels.
Should I presume that Cardinal uses the exact same trailers and just varies the internal furniture?
Inquisitive minds want to know. LOL
By the way we really like the Luxury 3700. I like the aft storage below the bedroom and head.

pilgrimtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 07:56 PM   #2

3700FLX

I bought a new 3700 FLX this year. (January 2019) I have about 4500 miles so far. I love the floor plan. I do not like the Acuslide system on three slides, had issues right off the bat. They are are fixed now, just do not like the cable system. The other two slides are Hydraulic no issues. The big change for me was the Pin Hitch Height, it is 50. This means pick your hitch wisely. I have a Ford with a Bed height of 35, I needed a hitch no higher than 15. The King Pin came raised all the way up no more adjustability. I forgot to mention I tow with short wheel base. Not many sliders lower than 17. None from Curt or those auto sliders. I had to go with Reese.

Over all I am happy with the unit. At over 42 feet you have to watch where you go this unit is low to the ground. Le5 me know if I can answer any questions

Old 07-19-2019, 12:05 PM   #3

I have the Luxury model and I am not sure about the differences. You can visit "Cardinal RV Club" website and ask that question. There are experts over there.
wvcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:47 PM   #4

Welcome to the RV world! There are a lot of pararells to the sailing life (it is just easier to run to the market for the things you forgot.) Lol
CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardinal