Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Control Center - Galley Status LED

Just acquired 2008 Cardinal 34 QS and trying to confirm the service for the Command Center panel. There is a position switch marked "Galley" - I know the term Galley is on the boat but fail to understand what it is monitoring on the 5th wheel. Can anyone comment?

cardinalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Head Rambler
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southwest Alabama
Posts: 7,254
The Galley in an RV refers to the kitchen grey holding tank. So basically the same as on a boat.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a GMC Sierra 2500HD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is online now   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.