Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2017, 10:03 AM   #1

If you are thinking of Upgrades for your Coach

Just wanted to share. I have now been living in my unit for the last three months, and like others in the community I have been fixing and upgrading things that should not have needed my attention, but never-the-less at least I know they are now repaired to my standards.
If anyone out there has the Cardinal Estate series, and does not have the gas cooking ability, and was given the induction cook top and convection microwave I have some good news to get your oven back.
The cook top is awesome, but the microwave is not up to speed for baking, if you like to bake.
Being in the Appliances Business I installed the Ge Advantium Microwave. This can be seen at Appliances in North Las Vegas, Las Vegas and Henderson NV | Priority Appliances, MODEL # PSA9120SFSS. It is used as an actual oven. The oven incorporates a heating technology for baking, and also has the features of a microwave. The installation is relatively easy. If you want move information feel free to PM me and I will be glad to share all the details.
If you like waking up to the smells of baking cookies, might want to check this out. Just doesn't get any better. I believe I now have all the benefits of "brick and mortar" in my house on wheels.
Titan 50 gal fuel tank
Air Lift 7500 lb bags
changing it up a bit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade