Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2017, 01:42 PM   #1

Level up

I am not sure what caused my level up system to meet up. I used the retract all on my system and it returned the trailer to hitch height. The next time I did it it put it on the ground in front. It raised all kicks up at once. Did I do something wrong. The instructions I got on the system are not clear to me.
Becbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 03:09 PM   #2

When we got ours, the dealer told us to be very careful with the Retract All function because the camper will "kneel like a camel" and if your truck is under it...
It makes me nervous but it does drop the front all the way down.
The Newsoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 04:23 PM   #3

"Retract All" means exactly that, it will retract all legs up at the same time. This is useful for when staying hitched up for a over night stay and run all leg down to stable the unit before extending slide out. In the morning after retracting all slide use the retract all button while still hitch up to retract all legs.
bajamike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #4

Thanks for post. The first time I used it though it went back to hitch height. How do you get it to go to hitch height. There is not a mode for that when you scroll down in the screen.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #5

My dealer didn't show me how and the paperwork I got is nor clear on it either. At least not to this old man [emoji30]
Old 04-29-2017, 07:17 PM   #6

On my outside pad it has a button label "Hitch Height". Once hit this button it raise the four rear legs and return nose to hitch height. But it has put front to the wrong height before, so I check it before backing up. For me, the bottom of the king pin area to the bottom of my chin is the proper hitch height for me.
bajamike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:17 PM   #7

Press both side arrows at the same time and it should go back to hook up height.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:44 PM   #8

Thanks I'll try that.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:11 PM   #9

The system is confusing to me as well, so I just manually retract the jacks. Still beats boards and blocks!
head gamez is offline   Reply With Quote