Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
Whoever you buy it from make sure they have a good service dept
You will definitely need it

CARD3550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #12
Have a 2013 30-30 just Minor fixits overall happy with unit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forest River Forums mobile app

jacknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:23 AM   #13
We absolutely love our Cardinal. It is a 2013 3450. We have pulled it over 12,000 miles and used it over ten months. We had a bad A/C unit and an outlet fitting from the hot water heater break. We were on our way to the international rally, so we called Tim in the warranty department. They fixed everything and put us up in a suite near by. We were not put on a waiting list. We just received wonderful service. They checked on us several times at the rally, and put us up in a suite after the event. They went through the unit and checked everything from end to end. They also payed for two days of camping afterward just to triple check everything. They sent a manager to the campground to make sure everything was perfect. We asked them to make a modification to one of the cabinets, and we had previously ordered a replacement table because we had damaged the one that came with the unit. They made the modifications to the cabinets and replaced the table free of charge. They are wonderful, and we would not own an RV that wasn't made by Forest River. The Cardinal is made very well, and the Cardinal support team is above reproach. For an outstanding deal, call Bob Novotny at United RV at 817.834.7141. If you would like to contact me, my cell number is 817.690.8797.
MABradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 AM   #14
We have a 2014 3850 and although we have had some quality issues, I think the Cardinal value is still above the competition. There is alot of price variance from dealer to dealer, but I would suggest buying from a dealer that is close and has a good reputation for service. Sometimes the lowest quote doesn't turn out to be the best.

As someone else mentioned, Terry Frazer RV in Iowa is pretty good.

Good luck in your search.
cardinalrancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:12 PM   #15
Cardinal/Blue Ridge Rep.

Here at Forest River we highly reccomend that you buy locally. Where are you located? We have great Cardinal dealers all over the states.
ssobkowiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:43 AM   #16
Cardinal Duo
Choose a dealer with good reputation for after sale service, there will always be a few items in need of service after you drive away. A good dealer will make for a great experience, a poor dealer not good ! Good luck, we have a 2014 3450RL, we are snowbirds and love the unit...
StevenP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:14 AM   #17
the best place i found was hersey rv show largest in the world . coming up sept 11-14 factory reps on site and 25%to 35% off MSRP . last year this is where i started not looking for a cardinal but a mobile suite . forest river had the best value and floor plan for us . Please before making any decisions set in the unit awhile look and see if it is going to work . the proto type for the 3727rl fridge was strait and with the side closed no access . fr changed this and the deal was made local with the same price i got at hersey

rescue 98 is offline   Reply With Quote