Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #1

Remote for TV lift

I have a 362(RT 2019. The remote for the TV lift has crapped out. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement or if a universal remote can be programmed for the lift? Thanks, Stan
Sg6923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #2

Sorry. It's a 2010
Old 03-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
FR3 Representative

Your best bet would be to get with your dealership and they will be able to contact Forest River and get you a new remote.
ssobkowiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #4

If it is the combined remote control, you have limited options. The first is FR or a FR dealer and FR prefers you use dealers. Big bucks I understand. I have also seen a universal remote control. It may not work with your application, but I would look into it. In fact, I have one for a different application. Send me a private email if you are interested and I will do a little research.FR
Big bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big bird View Post
If it is the combined remote control, you have limited options. The first is FR or a FR dealer and FR prefers you use dealers. Big bucks I understand. I have also seen a universal remote control. It may not work with your application, but I would look into it. In fact, I have one for a different application. Send me a private email if you are interested and I will do a little research.FR

My dealer quoted a remote as the one I have is mo longer available; about $200. Ouch!! I'll continue pushing the switch on the wall for a while. I don't know how to send private emails on this. Thanks for everyone's input.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #6

I got the answer I needed. For anyone else that may have the same problem, the lift is sold by Lippert Components Inc. the remote can not be purchased as a stand alone. It must be purchased with the receiver and costs about $140.00. The switch on the wall works fine. I likely will get it so I can program to a single remote. For all components.

Thanks all!!