Originally Posted by sugarbear
I have a 2007 Cardinal 36RB. I keep getting shocked when touching anything metal on the trailer when plugged into A/C power. I obviously have a leak to ground. Where can I look to fix this? It is painful to work on my trailer.
Measure your 110V extension cord carefully, believe you have the white and black swapped on one end or the other. You you measure voltage with ground and narrow prong measured. Nothing with white and wide prong tested. I've had it happen to me, sloppy repair of cord swapped hot and neutral. Getting it at the hubcaps to grass! If cord is nonpolar like 30 years ago, get rid of it. I can be dangerous bite with the right (wet) connection. You have reverse polarity to every metal fixture aboard.