Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #1

Specs on 2004 Cardinal

I'm looking at a 2004 Cardinal travel trailer. I believe it's a M 33RLB, but I'm not positive. The reason I'm interested in a Cardinal is their optional heavy insulation. The new brochures say you can get them with R22 roofs and R28 floors. The one I'm looking at has switches on it marked "Artic Pack," and, yes, Arctic is misspelled from the factory. How can I tell if this unit has the heavy insulation? I'm assuming that the switches are to tank heaters, but the guy that has the trailer isn't really sure. Any place that someone can go and get specs on a used trailer? Thanks for any help.
hwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #2

I was able to go to forestriverrv.com and download an owners manual bit it was generic for fifth wheels. I too am looking for this info, Ibelieve the same model. I have yet to go through that manualcompletely.
btjapkes93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardinal