Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2017, 06:20 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPatt View Post
I was fortunate that my dealer upgraded my tires to the Goodyear G614s at my insistence. He threw them into the deal for no cost plus an upgrade to an on-demand water heater. I was buying a new 2017 Cardinal 3950TZ. I wasn't so concerned about the integrity of the ST tires but rather the 65mph limitation on all ST tires. I wanted to have the leeway to exceed that rated speed as a cushion against blow outs.
Let us know how that works out for you. We have one, I'm still on the fence about liking it. It is nice when you have full hookups, show like you were home. But when that thing starts giving grief it can be a real problem. We have only had one
pressure switch go bad. Friends finally got mad and traded the trailer off for a different one.

2016 t28FQDX Shockwave,
New Provider tires 10/31/18 ,
2021 Chev LT 3500
2020 Polaris RZR 900 Fox Edition
herbike is offline   Reply With Quote