Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2014, 02:43 PM   #1

winter camping in cardinal

looking to buy a 2010 3652 cardinal it has tank heaters it also have the red bird package and lx edition not sure what these packages include I will be living in it in upstate new York I know all the basic stuff for winter camping heat water hose skirting possible but not sure how the cardinal is for insulation compare to newer coach and should I really hold out for dual pane windows but hard to find used trailers with them thxs for help
sanbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #2

We winter camp in a 2011 Cardinal 3804 in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Our unit has thermopane windows and holds the heat well. Slide seals are the best we have ever had, hardly no leakage as the snow and ice stays tight to the unit sidewalls above the slide outs unit warmer weather sets in.

I think you will be happy with a Cardinal, but cannot comment on the lack of thermopane windows.
Flintstones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping, cardinal, winter