Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #1

2000 Shasta FLite 254

Was hoping to find some kind of owners manual from when this thing was new. We are just now buying it used, and would love to know some of the specs on it. As for everything else, I guess without any manual I get to figure it out as I go. It's the first RV I've ever owned. A few decades ago my parents had a couple different ones, so I am not a complete stranger, but 1) things have changed, 2) Will be my first one ever.

The only spec I've found online is a weight of 4,310. The metal plate on the left front is not really readable at all.

Flite Series M-254-MB
2000 Shasta Flite Series M-254-MB Standard Equipment, Prices & Specs - NADAguides

Found it on NADA

Oh, I emailed and asked about one and was told that Forest River bought the Shasta Name in 2009. He gave me a link to the old Coachmen site, and there are some old manuals on there from 2000, but not for this one. 1 Shasta listed... I'm not sure if any of the other "Brand" trailers are the same or not.

Anyhow, if anyone has any useful information that would be great.

Thank you from a noobie.

Will
SirWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shasta