Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2019, 10:10 AM   #1

Need opinions on used 2015 Shasta Phoenix 28BH

Hi all. I hope I get some replies on this. My husband and I are contemplating a fifth wheel and I’m torn between used and new. I really don’t want to pay top dollar for a new one that will depreciate 30% in 2 or 3 years. BUT, I’m worried sick of buying a used one that has major unforeseen issues and is not under warranty any longer.

We are specifically looking at the Arctic wolf 295qsl8 for new but I found this used Shasta Phoenix on Facebook a couple of days ago. I have seen zero new Shasta’s for sale and have hardly seen them on the road. I also can’t find any reviews. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about this fifth wheel? Does this seem like a good price? I have no idea what this model was new.

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/251432695443506/?ref=messenger_banner

Any buying advice in general?

Thanks in advance!
Verriterri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #2

We have had a 2014 35BH and have not had one problem. A good wash and wax keeps the finish looking new.
bill40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
28bh, shasta