Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #41

Picked another Battle

As some say, pick your battle and mine was the Refrig Doors, you know the first thing you see when entering. One of the doors on the cool portion had a scratch and one freezer drawers had paint on it. Dealer replaced both but the replacement drawer was dented and in replacement they managed to dent the other drawer. Not going to try to explain my Rant, but 6 mons later the factory, with understanding of a very helpful warranty manger named Joe asked, what's your address I'll have them shipped to you if can install, to which I replied, YES and THANK YOU! (A peace of cake.)

Like I said, Pick your battles, I won that one and it was far more important than the cargo door. I know I can fix that somehow. Oh, did I mention the selling dealer is 100 miles & 2 hours each away which makes very hard to take in for didn't get I fixed the first time issues.

cruisin
cruisinhwy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:11 PM   #42

I can understand picking your battles, but that doesn't sound like Shasta denying your warranty claim. I would talk with that warranty manager Joe again and see what he says.

My front door is bowed, but not enough to keep from locking it, but seems strange they would have used such a thin door to begin with. I might call Joe an inquire about this and see what they say. As my dealer is 100 miles away as well.
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40
jtatum65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:01 AM   #43

UPDATE: Talked with Joe about the bowed front storage door and he says its a known issue and have went to a beefier door and they will replace it.
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40
jtatum65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shasta