Old 04-13-2015, 06:33 AM   #1

194HW aframe

I was wondering for those owners of a 194HW and what you r thoughts are on it? We own one but have not spent much time camping in it. Thank you for your answers.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:11 PM   #2

We have a 19hw and that extra height is a great feature. As far as camping in it we've been out 3 times with two small dogs and it's been great . We only use the fridge , micro, lighting, Ac and heater. We bring along bottled water and using the stove would probably smell up the joint. But we love it. It's glorified tent camping at its finest.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #3

We got one last fall just in time to winterize it. Won't go camping until hopefully the end of next month so can't really tell you much about camping in it. Can't wait though!
Old 04-15-2015, 10:42 PM   #4

We have had ours now for 2 years. This will be our 3 rd camping season. It's great. Ours has the shower and toilet as well as the other standard goodies. We have camped over 50 days since buying it. No problems or concerns. This upcoming fall we intend to head south and enjoy some warmer weather and take in the sights. Really looking to camping this spring and summer. It is all we could want and more!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:56 PM   #5
World Traveler Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman2 View Post
We have a 19hw and that extra height is a great feature. As far as camping in it we've been out 3 times with two small dogs and it's been great . We only use the fridge , micro, lighting, Ac and heater. We bring along bottled water and using the stove would probably smell up the joint. But we love it. It's glorified tent camping at its finest.
I have used it all in my A194HW and cook in it also, just remember to use the overhead fan and their is No smells. I had mine for 7 months mostly during the winter and have done dozen of trips from 2 to 5 days and since its been chilly at night and most of the places we go have electric hookups I have been using the heat pump mostly and it is great. I have had to make minor repairs inside but nothing major so far.

Tags
frame, a-frame