Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #1

2013 T12RB grill and/or stove

My T12RB came with an attachable outside grill. When I was at the RV dealership I noticed a canvas popup model had a stove attached to its side rather than inside the unit like mine.
I assume the grill and the stove are interchangeable and if I want extra cooking space I could buy the stove and attach it to my T12RB like the outdoor grill?

What do you think?
beyond-there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond-there
My T12RB came with an attachable outside grill. When I was at the RV dealership I noticed a canvas popup model had a stove attached to its side rather than inside the unit like mine.
I assume the grill and the stove are interchangeable and if I want extra cooking space I could buy the stove and attach it to my T12RB like the outdoor grill?

What do you think?
Mine came with an outside stove top I just added a grill.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #3

yep .. you can .. however the stove will be a bit of a hastle , as the low pressure propane regulator wont have enough power in windy situations. Just something to know, before you drop some cash on this idea.

d-mo
Old 08-31-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-mo
yep .. you can .. however the stove will be a bit of a hastle , as the low pressure propane regulator wont have enough power in windy situations. Just something to know, before you drop some cash on this idea.

d-mo
Mine doesn't have an issue...... of course I'm using an rvq grill that originally came with my flagstaff which is low pressure already.

So to the op you need to use something similar to an rvq grill that is designed for low pressure.
Ron
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #5

We have used low pressure stoves on the outside of our campers ( Flagstaff Colbra, Coachman Clipper) for many years, and have basically found them to be a real issue in the wind. Due to the size and shape of an Aframe, without an awning, I would suggest that this would be a real issue, and not worth the necessary expense, or frustration ..

d-mo
Old 09-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #6

Thanks for your feedback!
beyond-there is offline   Reply With Quote