Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #1

2014 A122BH Water System Leak

I'm trying to use my water system for the first time since I had the dealer winterize it last year, and it seems to have sprung a huge leak.

I filled the tank part way, and flipped on the pump switch. The filter filled with water, and I got some water out of the tap, but it was slow. I then realized that it was spraying water from underneath the camper.

It seemed to be coming from a hole just above where the filling hose and pump hose attach to the tank.

It did work just fine last year.

Is there anything I might check here? I can't even see a way to easily look at it from inside the camper. That area us behind the pump, inside the sink cabinet.

Here's a video of the leak, but it was hard to get a good view and not get all wet! https://youtu.be/eJG-KYKhhc4

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2015, 03:53 PM   #2

Hey, I figured it out! I crawled way under there, and on closer inspection, it's not just some hole in the floor, it's the bottom of these pictured valves:

I actually don't know what they're for, but I turned them to the right, and it stopped leaking, and I now have good water pressure.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:38 PM   #3

Those are the low point drains. They were opened when winterized to drain water out of lines. As you found out need to close them when using water again.
mzak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, a122, a122bh, leak, water