Have both the pop-up and screen room if you could afford them. Here is my side of owning the screen room:
- Took it as a challenge setting it up at the beginning, from over an hour down to 20 mins was my reward
- Developed a peg less system for the room
- Permanent room for cooking and eating so I don't have to break my bed to a table
- I could leave my A-frame door open
- Place to get/kick your friend to sleep there at night because of whatever reasons or extra bed space
- Privacy when the screen windows are up
- It was included with my deal so I'm using it all the time. $600 is too pricey to buy after.
- With the tip I learned here, it will be easy to dry it out after I get home
- One winter passed and no mold issue
- it only takes an hour of sun to dry out
- 10 mins to take down, very easy to fit in the bag it came with.
- mostly because it is customized for our rig, fits like a glove and extra living space is bonus
I'll get another if mine breaks down completely in the future.
Nice pic of the screen room I found in the web:
Happy Camping with the Screen Room!