The lady in the video makes it seem so easy!
Attaching the material to the wall is easy. Jo Ann handles the inside apex area. I'm on the outside finishing the Velcro to around 10 inches from the end. In our installation, we bring the corners over the roof "caps" at the base of the roof panel (other have success with under). For some reason it doesn't work well with our A128S.
The hard part to me is the "outside work" assembling the poles in the correct sleeves, etc.
However, as Handbuilder indicated "practice makes perfect". We used to complain some about it and I can quickly and easily put it up by myself now if necessary.
We really enjoy the extra room! It works great for both shade and flying insects. In the cooler weather (during the winter months) it would warm up somewhat with a small heater in it. Last time out we used it without the front door just to give us a little shade and protection from the rain.
If you think you're a "Dummy" scope out some of my old posts about ours from early last year!