Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2018, 12:13 PM   #1

any a frame get togethers

Do you ever hook up with other people who have a frames
Terrys a194hw 2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #2

Only informally. Usually, the other owner of an A-frame in a campground comes over to say hello while we are setting up (usually a sight-seer from a tt shows up, too).

I found that some-to-most A-Liner owners want to brag how superior their A-frame is. Other FR A-frame owners compare notes on mods and things that don't appear to work right. And the TT owners just gawk and say either, "that's really cool" or "that's way too small" or "you need a 3/4T truck just because"

Fred W
2019 Flagstaff T21TBHW A-frame
2008 Hyundai Entourage minivan
camping Colorado and adjacent states one weekend at a time
pgandw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrys a194hw 2014 View Post
Do you ever hook up with other people who have a frames

I belong to Aliner Owners Club. You can do a search online for it (it's .org). There's a small fee to join, $20/yr., $50/3 yr. You can check their site to find out about them; when you join you can access the whole site. You DO NOT have to have an Aliner brand to belong-you can have ANY brand as long as it's an a-frame. They have a few regional rallies every year and one larger national rally once a year. Next year, 2019, it's near Williamsburg, VA. They just opened up the registration, so you could still sign up for it after you join.

I joined the first year I had mine (I have a Rockwood A194HW too). I've attended many of their rallies. Great people and every rally you get to meet new people and see many that you met at previous AOC rallies. A lot of fun!

Try it--you may like it!
brewjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #4

Thanks I live near Reno NV.WE just go out and have fun with our dogs .Clubs are ok but just not really me.Just people going out when they can .We used to ride motorcycles just for a ride . Some times we would have 4 and other time 35.We are new too a frame but not camping always learning. Just like to see what others setup is like an have fun getting out. One time we went out and had more dogs then people , from little to big. Just thought maybe people in a frames just hooked up sometimes. We just winterized ours. THANKS AGAIN
Terrys a194hw 2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frame