Old 01-10-2016, 08:39 AM   #11

Part # 10-22535A actuator set for HS power lift this system includes the
Actuator & brackets ( POWERED )
Part # 10-21448A switch for powered lift for HS
I have had mine on order for about 2 months which I understand is about the length of time it takes to get. I will be installing/having it installed on my T12DDST. This will result in a different placement but I have seen it done

Its Cute but......
Total 87(2014) 58(2015) 77(2016)
dts3204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #12

Anyone have a "roof actuator"?

We used ours once and it's in for repair. I hope it works when we get it back because it's a very nice feature.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:24 PM   #13

Used it with no problems so far. I plan on ordering a second one in case this one goes. There are torsion bars near the hinges and i would assume that if the electric lift fails it can be removed and lifted/lowered manually.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:33 PM   #14

Power lift update...great service from our local dealer and Forest River. They replaced the lift in less than a week and it works great! We love our new 2016 T19QBHW 
Name:   ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1455654797.890319.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  78.4 KB
Old 04-03-2016, 02:03 PM   #15

We have the power roof assist on our 192HW and it broke after about 8 uses. Dealer is 1.5 hrs away and I was just there for a gas leak just before it broke. I'm having them send me a replacement motor so I don't have to go back.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:50 PM   #16

Timfuji, we had the same problem but, only used ours once. Not sure how often the dealer had used it before we purchased. We had to replace ours and are lucky we got a local dealer to help us. It's actually faster to set up without it but, it's nice to have when your older and short. I hope it's not an on going problem for us.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #17

Hey, who told you I was old and short?? I think maybe they have a bit of an undersized lift unit for this application. Hopefully the new motor will last longer than the last one.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:50 PM   #18

Timfuji...OMG...I was meaning we are short and old..I hope you didn't think I was referring to you??? My husband is 84 and it's nice to have some help...anyway we can get it We have a 2016 T19QBHB Hope everything works out for you!!!! If you're ever camping in the Smoky Mountains let us know. We enjoy talking to A Frame owners.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Girl View Post
Timfuji...OMG...I was meaning we are short and old..I hope you didn't think I was referring to you??? My husband is 84 and it's nice to have some help...anyway we can get it We have a 2016 T19QBHB Hope everything works out for you!!!! If you're ever camping in the Smoky Mountains let us know. We enjoy talking to A Frame owners.
No worries I was only joking! I haven't received the replacement part for mine yet but I'm hoping it will be fine after that. Will report back after its fixed. Would love to get out to the smoky mountains one of these days!
Old 04-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #20

Hey Mountain Girl, we have made reservations at Cades Cove in our t21qbhw from July 9 thru 17. Maybe we can see you guys there !

Tags
roo, roof