Originally Posted by Timex
Mounted mine in the nose compartment of my Vlite. Got it from Amazon and a 4' auto battery cable(4 gauge) from Auto Zone.
Hope you mounted the switch to also disconnect the parasitics IE: propane, CO2, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. Also, some units have the outside stereo system "hard-wired" and draw constant power.
These detectors will draw down your batteries much faster than you think.
Sorry but not familiar with the Vlite unit.
That is an awfully small gauge wire coming off your switch. Sure hope that will NOT be the primary power input to your unit.
2013 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison Tuned
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
"First In, Last Out". 11B4Y
DAV, MOPH, VFW, 5/7 Cav,1/8 Cav Assoc.
11th ABN Pathfinder Co. N7MIP