Originally Posted by boss mare
My 2014 Rockwood Aframe is winterized and stored closed in the garage. Once a month I plug it in for a couple of days to keep the battery charged. Now we are hearing a beep every couple if minutes from inside. It's not a chirp from the smoke detector but a beep. I would think this is from a low battery on my Carbon Monoxide detector, but my battery is fully charged. My manual is closed up tightly inside. Any idea what and why something is beeping? Thank you for your help.
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Put the beeping aside for now, the bigger question is are you completely disconnecting the battery when not charging it. If not it is possible you are getting your battery drained by parasitic power draw like the LP detector, maybe a radio, and any other electronics that are plugging in to the 12 volt system. It is best practice in a case like yours to charge the battery up and then unhook one of the wires from your battery.