Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #1

Camping Again-Yipee

Good Morning Everybody

Heart rehab is going well. I think Cardiologist is getting ready to release me and then I'll be doing the rehab for the next 3 months. I know I still have to be careful for several months but at least I can do some things again.

Next month I'm taking the camper to Glenrose to the Lone Star Dulcimer Festival. I go each year. I'll probably have to get a friend to set the sides up for me...not sure if they will let me lift that much weight over my head or not...right now I'm limited to 10lb. But I'm excited about using the camper again.

Question: The RV park has full hookups including sewer. I know I only have gray water (I have a porta potty I can use at night and dump) but has anyone ever hooked their Aframe up to the sewer instead of using the 5 gallon bucket (which I have and use). I know it's not a big deal but I was wondering what connections would I need to hook up my gray water to the sewer connections at the park.
Total Nights Camping 2016-(5)
Total Nights Camping 2017-(4)
Total Nights Camping 2018-(7)
mlsa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:30 PM   #2

Glade to hear that you are able to get back to camping again. As far as the sewer connection, when I’m in a place like that I use my blue jug and dump it down the connection when full. Remember that what ever you use to connect to it or put down it will not be very clean when removed.
2014 Tacoma 4x4
OutAndAbout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping