1. Rinse first to remove loose dirt.
2. Mix about 1 teaspoon of dish detergent (NOT Dishwasher) with a gallon of warm water in your sink or a clean bucket.
3. Soak a bath or beach towel with the soapy water, and lay it over the skylight. Do this in a shady area, not in sunlight. This will give dried residue a chance to soak.
4. After five minutes, remove the towel and rinse again. If there is any remaining residue like bird droppings or dead insects, repeat.
5. When all residue is removed, rinse and lightly wipe with a micro fiber towel.
2015 T12RBST Flagstaff Hardside
2008 Itasca Meridian 37H