Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
You got it ALL! Beautiful Bride to Be, gorgeous hike, wonderful food, lovely moon, awesome camper. What more could you ask for? Congrats. May you have many camping years together.
__________________

__________________
2lvrvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 41
Congratulations: hope you have a very happy life together. Since I am from Iowa, I have no idea where you took these beautiful pictures. Please fill us in as to the location and state.
__________________

__________________
Laura June is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #13
Member
 
Bojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura June
Congratulations: hope you have a very happy life together. Since I am from Iowa, I have no idea where you took these beautiful pictures. Please fill us in as to the location and state.
Thanks for good wishes!! We took These pics in Idywild Ca. It's kinda over by palms springs. Really nice place kinda forgotten really.
__________________
Bojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #14
Site Team
 
Terier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojo View Post
Thanks for good wishes!! We took These pics in Idywild Ca. It's kinda over by palms springs. Really nice place kinda forgotten really.
Idywild is close to home so I really need to check it out. What is the name of the campground?
__________________
Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:10 AM   #15
Member
 
Bojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier

Idywild is close to home so I really need to check it out. What is the name of the campground?
The campground we stayed at for trip was Thousand Trails. But Hurkey Creek is nice too. Make the trip! It is awesome there and lots to do.
__________________
Bojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #16
Site Team
 
Terier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,614
Is Thousand Trails a private campground? Family member flips-flop between TT and Mountain Lakes regularly.

You are the second person to recommend Hurkey Creek to me so it must be a good place. I need to get a little experience driving mountain roads while towing.
__________________
Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #17
Member
 
Bojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terier
Is Thousand Trails a private campground? Family member flips-flop between TT and Mountain Lakes regularly.

You are the second person to recommend Hurkey Creek to me so it must be a good place. I need to get a little experience driving mountain roads while towing.
yes thousand trails is private, but open to the public check it out.... It's a lot nicer than we thought it would be. In my opinion way better than mountain lakes.
It's a great drive to get used to the trailer when we went up there it was only our second trip with the trailer.
__________________
Bojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
Site Team
 
Terier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojo View Post
yes thousand trails is private, but open to the public check it out.... It's a lot nicer than we thought it would be. In my opinion way better than mountain lakes.
It's a great drive to get used to the trailer when we went up there it was only our second trip with the trailer.
My family really loves Mountain Lakes while it does very little for me except maybe for the pool. In fact I didn't even use my free pass from the dealer.

I will be checking out Thousand Trails - thanks for the information.
__________________

__________________
Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a128, a128s

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.