Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2011, 08:33 AM   #21

Another A126 owner

Yep - these A-Frame units are great. If you are a couple with minimal space needs and need something light, easy to setup/take down, comfortable and eye catching, then the A-Frame types are for you.

About a year an a half ago a friend got a used A-Liner, and a camper has been on my mind since. I tried to buy it from him when he showed it to me day one hehe.

When we decided to get serious a few weeks ago I came across the Rockwood Hardside while looking at inventory at regional dealers and on RVTrader. I was looking for a reasonably priced used A-Liner Classic but they were all priced near the new price of this Rockwood. I was intrigued.

We made a trip to a dealer about 45 minutes away to see an A126 in person after getting shot a cash price of $9700 over the phone (list was $12661). Figuring we could do even a little better we thought we had nothing to lose.

Well - $9450 later (plus tax, title) it's sitting in our driveway waiting to go out on its first trip. We are stoked!

If you are looking for any of these little campers at Fall discount prices, take a look at the dealers in the Cincinnati area. There are a few 2011's left up that way. We got the last A126 (or any hard-side from what I can tell) from the Louisville area.
Jeep4Two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:33 AM   #22

Enjoy the trailer.We are going camping with ours Tuesday for 2 weeks
lenwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #23
Mostly Harmless

Have fun with that new A126! We're taking our 128 to the U.P. for a couple of weeks starting early on Labor Day.
2000 Silverado 1500 pickup
60W solar system
2000W inverter generator
thehamguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #24

yep!!!!

Enjoy ... we are headed out this Sunday in ours once again for a week by Lake Ontario ... im trying to count up the days we have camped in ours this year .. and with this week included .. it comes to 35 plus nights ... im thinkin this is a record for a Canuck ...

d-mo
Old 09-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #25

My new A122 just came home with me today. Tomorrow will be the first break in trip at the local racetrack(410 Sprints).

2016 A122 SXR (New)

2016 Toyota Tacoma DCLB
Mike G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #26

Congrats Mike G. Let us know how the first trip goes. Mine went smoothly without any issues. Enjoy that new camper!
gsocamper is offline   Reply With Quote