Originally Posted by Gary Linda
Hi Tom (Pooneil)
I note you have a 30 amp in slot 6. Mine is only a 20amp and keeps blowing when I attach to 'shore' power. It's for inside lights (at least). The sticker only says 20 amps.
Have you figured out what each fuse is for?
A quick survey of my electrical system turns up these results.
1. 10 Amp Unknown/ no noticeable effect inside or out
2. 10 Amp Air-conditioner shuts off
3. 15 Amp Propane detector, Water heater, Furnace
4. 10 Amp Inside lights Interestingly my LEDs still glowed a little?
5. 20 Amp Fridge
6. 30 Amp Main battery With this pulled and the camper unplugged, nothing worked inside. This was the only fuse that shut off the stereo and the nightlight. With the camper plugged in, there was no effect.
7 40 Amp is marked as reverse polarity protection.
ETA the dim lighting on the LEDs must be from the small current the converter supplies to show if there is a load on the circuit. The load is shown by a red LED next to the fuse when it is pulled.