Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehamguy1
Maybe it's only my specific one that has the problem. I understand there's a USB port on the newer models, that may be why your iPod works through your unit. Again, good on the company for staying up to date.

As far as improving the reception, short of adding additional RF circuitry (not practical), a longer antenna or an antenna (RF) amplifier might help. About the speakers: if speaker A is one channel and speaker B is the other (and I'm just speculating here, I assume A and B are wired to separate channels), what channel is speaker C, the outdoor one?
My 2012 A128S does not have a USB port maybe the 2013 has. You may have a wiring problem in your unit if the aux port is not working.

BTW the speaker mode A is for the speakers inside and B is outside, in my unit I don't have mode C.

I won't bother with the radio reception improvement, it sounds too complicated for me.
ko777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #22

I have a Genesis GT 1.0 radio, with a clock, in my Flagstaff A Frame. Does anyone know how to set up the radio to show the time instead of the radio station I'm listening to? I know what radio station I'm listening to but I have to press the "Clock" button to see the time. I would prefer it to operate like my car radio operates. If I change stations, it shows the new station for a few seconds and then goes back to the clock. (Flagstaff 2013 T12RB.)
Thanks,

Jim
jjdcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #23

Who makes the Genesis Radios and how can I get a complete manual for a model GT 1.0?
Thanks,
Jim
Old 05-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdcamper View Post
Who makes the Genesis Radios and how can I get a complete manual for a model GT 1.0?
Thanks,
Jim
Jim,
I believe Concertone makes the Genesis 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0.

Maybe try calling Concertone directly at the number below or PM forum member Bob Fields. Good luck!

Bob Fields
bfields@concertone.com
Concertone® Home Page
(574) 387-2790

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:04 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triguy View Post
Jim,
I believe Concertone makes the Genesis 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0.

Maybe try calling Concertone directly at the number below or PM forum member Bob Fields. Good luck!

Bob Fields
bfields@concertone.com
Concertone® Home Page
(574) 387-2790
Triguy:

Thanks for the info. I'll give Bob Fields a try.

Jim