I'm sure I can't be the first one to do this, nevertheless I thought I'd share my experience with you guys/gals. The graphics on the side of our new A-frame aren't really our style so I decided to remove them. It was time consuming as you might expect but nothing outrageous. It took probably 2 hours all said and done, and if you take your time and peel at just the right angle it'll save you a lot of time cleaning adhesive left behind. The stickers also come up a lot easier if you warm them with a hair dryer or remove them after they've been in direct sunlight for a couple hours.
Everyone knows what the "before" pictures looks like.
And here's what it looks like sans the stickers.
I decided to leave the name and model numbers on it just so it's easily identified, but overall I like the clean look with them removed.
Let me know what you think!