We purchased a Flagstaff a-frame last year but didn't get to use it much. However this summer we spent 41 days camping exploring Alaska and the Yukon.
Here is a list of modifications I just completed prior to storage. It's a long time until May
1. Added a 12 volt outlet to charge whatever
2. Added 3/8" connector nut to the jack so I could use an electric drill to operate jack. This is attached with a 3 pt hitch pin so if I forget the drill I can easily replace the crank handle.
3. Replaced interior lights with LEDs
4. Added a computer fan to aid cooling of refrigerator condenser coils (this works great)
5. Added a computer fan to the inside of the refrigerator to aid in cooling. Both of these fans are on switches so they can be easily turned off.
6. Added a flag pole mount to the jack using conduit connectors. Replaces the one made of pvc pipe and hose clamps so we can fly a larger flag.
7. Purchased right angle power strips
8. Purchased ¾” socket for stabilizer jacks and 13/16” socket for the connector nut on the jack for use with the battery operated drill. (25 cents each at the pawn shop)