Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #21

thanks for outside led bulb info/is there room enough room to get the 921 led lights inside over head light fixture? I would like to get close to 400 lumens as possible. are their other companies that have replacement inside leds? for sale? I read reviews on advance auto and others that were not good. Some were very dim/or burned out fast/ these bulbs 921 are used in autos a lot/a 194 led is push in also/ others are available also/ my dealer wants 25 dollars and up for leds/any feed back will be great>
Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 AM   #22

The 921 versions of the bulbs I linked to will fit fine into the inside fixtures and are only slightly less bright than stock. Certainly bright enough with the white ceiling reflecting the light around. LED trailer lights is a one man operation, as far as I can tell, and his stock comes and goes. Contact him and ask for the bulbs, he may bring them back into stock.

LED bulbs are everywhere, SUPER BRIGHT LEDS, EBay, and Amazon are other places to look. The problem I always run into no matter where I look is bad website design, poor descriptions and the use of one image example for different types of bulbs.

LED lights are not just an Aframe question so check the the broader forum for other threads. You can also check the long threads on the PopUp Explorer Forum for and almost endless discussion.

2012 Rockwood A122S
2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4

Former owner of a 2002 Coleman Niagara GTE
Pooneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #23

could someone please tell me proper positions for valves under sink. I know one way is by pass ./mine are set in the left turn position/one is red and one is blue/only camped one time and we were on shore water/ ever thing worked okay then/also I guess black switch under sink is for pump on when stored water is being used/should valves be turned when internal water is used?
Old 03-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgeline1 View Post
could someone please tell me proper positions for valves under sink. I know one way is by pass ./mine are set in the left turn position/one is red and one is blue/only camped one time and we were on shore water/ ever thing worked okay then/also I guess black switch under sink is for pump on when stored water is being used/should valves be turned when internal water is used?
The blue and red lines under the sink lead to the low point drains. Pulling up on the black T handles and opening the sink valves will drain the lines to outside the camper, the drains are near the water tank drain under the camper.

Unless something has changed since mine was manufactured, these valves do not turn, the popup to open and push down to close.

My pump switch is over near the HW heater on the bench under the dinette table.

HW heater bypass valves are near the HW heater, open the bench and it is underneath the cushion.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:44 PM   #25

thanks again.this really may be stupid but does anyone know why my overhead interior lights wont burn with top down?yes I know they get hot and will possible burn interior.two outside lights /porch and cargo work fine/is some type of switch preventing the interior lamps from working with roof down/yes I crawled in side and noticed it/front or back would not come on/////
Old 03-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgeline1 View Post
thanks again.this really may be stupid but does anyone know why my overhead interior lights wont burn with top down?yes I know they get hot and will possible burn interior.two outside lights /porch and cargo work fine/is some type of switch preventing the interior lamps from working with roof down/yes I crawled in side and noticed it/front or back would not come on/////
My Flagstaff a-frame has a kill switch in the front left of the interior (looking forward). It is under the fabric that covers the torsion system. I only reason I found it was that it came disconnected one day and we had no lights.
lonewolf465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:13 AM   #27

thanks for reply.wonder if forest river has a service manual for our A frames? guess that's what the members are for.the forum has been great so far.I think some members known the A frames in detail/ thanks ps looking forward to a week in fort pickens state park fl