Old 04-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #21
i fillup during my arrival at the campground if the line is not too long .. It there are two or more trailers .. i use a water-thief (see google), collect my water from a spiggot in the campground into some 5 gallon containers, then off load them via gravity from the back of my pickup to the water tank
Works perfectly ... and a great idea for those "over 4 night stays" where a water fillup is required .

2008 Nissan Frontier 4x4
2011 Rockwood A122
D-mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
Cynthiana, Kentucky
Anyone have any good suggestions on where to buy a RockWood A128S in or around Ky? We are looking to get a good deal on one.

SoulMates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
Originally Posted by SoulMates
Anyone have any good suggestions on where to buy a RockWood A128S in or around Ky? We are looking to get a good deal on one.
I was very pleased with Tom Stinnett. They are in jefferson like Indiana just across the river from Louisville. Pm me if you want my salesmanship name. He was great..
2011 FR Rockwood Premiere A126 Hard Side
TV=2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2 Dr
Reese 66065 WDH, Curt WDH Shank #17120
Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Mopar 7-pin Harness
B&M Transmission Cooler (#70268)
Jeep4Two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #24
We also use biodegradable soap and just let it run out onto the ground. We feel it is just water and the ground can use it. I know we will eventually go into a camp ground that will not allow it, so I do carry a bucket with us.

Laura June is offline   Reply With Quote

a128, a128s