Old 08-21-2013, 12:13 AM   #1

New to board and picked up my T12RBST today

Time to introduce myself.
Hi
I am Steve and live in the Denver area. My wife and I order a T 12RBST about a month ago and it came in a week ago. This is the first camper we have had, All of our camping up to now has been on boats. Went out and looked at it last week and took some measurements. Today we picked it up and did a 2 hour class in what, how and where every thing was. When I was told they would like 2 hours to go over the systems, I was thinking, it is only a 12 foot trailer how hard could it be? It was a fast 2 hour and my head was spinning at the end. Roberts Sales in Denver did a great job. It is parked next to the house and we will get it ready for our first trip, which will be Rocky Mountain National Park for a 2 night stay this coming week.
1st mod was having a 2nd battery added, So we will have 2 group 27 battery. Yes this dealer supplies group 27 battery as standard. They feel the group 24 is small and not enough price different not to do 27. I mite add this dealer only handle pop-ups.

1A Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:25 AM   #2
TeresaInCAL

Sounds like you're on your way, but you might consider camping at least 1 night closer to home, even in the drive way.

TeresaInCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #3

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 2014 Flagstaff T12RBST. Rocky Mountain National Park is a beautiful place.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #4

Welcome to the forum from another Coloradan! We've had our T12RBST for a little over a month, did our maiden camping voyage at Chatfield State Park, then did a week in Buena Vista, and then two weekends up near Woodland Park in federal campgrounds. Heading to Lake Pueblo this weekend, then on to Rocky Mountain National Park over Labor Day! I hope you have as much fun as we've been having!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #5

Welcome and congrats on new trailer! I bought mine from Roberts Sales too and couldn't be happier. They were wonderful and very patient with my questions. I think I saw yours there when I picked mine up last Saturday. Enjoy and perhaps we will cross paths in our camping adventures!
Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 AM   #6

Thanks for the kind words.
Hope to see you at a campground some time. After Rocky Mountain National Park this weekend we are planning a road trip in the hills and down to Mesa Verde NP when the trees start to turn color. Then this winter sometime we like to do Big Bend NP in Texas. We got the the A-frame to see how many of the NP we could do, that should keep us busy for the next couple years.

1A Camper is offline   Reply With Quote