Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2014, 06:17 PM   #1

Not done, Wilmington RV saved the day!

I called, the owner had the perfect camper. I paid over the phone and he sent me an email bill of sale. What an awesome place to buy from. We will drive 12 hours and pick it up, head 40 minutes away to camp on the sand at Myrtle Beach! A fantastic ending. So Wilmington RV has my business for life, all of my friends, family, coworkers and anyone else that is looking for a fair deal with honest answers. They earned it. I try to buy local and I try to buy small, sometimes you gotta drive to be treated fair!
boss mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #2

You prepaid for a trailer you nave not seen?

Good Luck.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:26 PM   #3

I am so glad you were able to find a good dealer and the perfect camper! Please post pics once you pick it up and get to your inaugural camping site with it!

sunnygirl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #4

I know Ford and I agree. However I did visit the factory and love what I saw. When I get there I will go over it. But sometimes you just gotta know that if you want it bad enough you are willing to take some risks. It's a camper for fun, not my health. Things won't be perfect but neither am I. I expect a few bumps in the road but at least I will be pulling my camper over those bumps.
boss mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #5

Wilmington RV: Worked great for me

Boss Mare,

Glad to know you got what you wanted and even more that Wilmington RV got you squared away. I have nothing but compliments for Matt and Kevin down there.

I drove down there on May 9, looked at the A127TH on the lot, made a deal, and left a deposit. I had some other financing activities going on at that time and couldn't get back to close the deal and pick it up for 3 weeks. Did so on May 30, so they had written it up as sold on May 9 and kept their word.

We took the little gem to Hot Springs, NC last weekend. Trip report to be posted later today.

Fox58

Rockwood A127TH.
Fox58 is offline   Reply With Quote