Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
mgtann

Parkit 360

Has anyone ever used the parkit 360 dolly.. We have a driveway that will be harda to get our A122S into and saw ads for this dolly. Just wanted to see if anyone used one and how good are they. We have a A122s on order and exspect to get it in about 4 more wks.
Thanks
mgtann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Flagstaff 22FBS

It looks to be very expensive!
What is the problem with where you are planning to park your Aframe? Incline? Maneuver room? Other?

Maybe there is an alternative that is cheaper and just as easy to use...

Deb

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike._ John Muir
gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #3

I purchased 1 last year to move my Surveyor 305 into and out of our campsite. I purchased the larger motor and the 7 inch tires as my trailer is likely over 8,000 Lbs loaded. Seems to work the way they advertised. I had no troubles at all. Does move slow though, its not a speed demon. I would recommend it.
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 CC Outdoorsman
PrairieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
mgtann

parkit 360

Thankyou for the info I think we will be ordering one soon. How was it on grades? we have to go down a grade on our driveway and between the house and a fence.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #5

There is no brake on this so it is possible that it could start rolling on its own if the grade is steep enough. It can be equipt with a brake controller to control this.

Where I use it, it is quite sandy and it worked pretty good. It lost traction in 1 spot where I tried to push the trailer over a ridge but other than that I was able to back it onto 2X8 blocks with no problem. I doubt that I would be able to push this trailer up much of a grade unless on pavement or cement but the trailer is near the max for this unit. Your trailer weighs much less and you should be able to move it much easier up a grade, just don't forget about a brake controller. Mine was in the $1500 CND range after all the upgrades and shipping but it worked like it is supposed to so I am happy with it.
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 CC Outdoorsman
PrairieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
mgtann

parkit

Thanks for the info. We were going to order one with a brake and also the connection so you can use the trailer battery and not have to mount a battery on top of the dolly
Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #7

That is awesome. I'm glad I don't need it, but it is awesome!
CCrane2299 is offline   Reply With Quote