Originally Posted by SuicideSaints
I would stay away from paypal (fees, refunds,a hold/wait times) and if you accept a check your bank will put a hold on it, with a check I would not release the RV or title until the hold is over and the funds are cleared, this can sometimes can take up to 10 days.
PayPal will definitely put a 10 day hold on large transactions. And after that you may be out the money and your camper. Sounds shady to me. Best options are cash, meet at his bank, or if a bank check or certifed check, you both go to your bank and have them call to verify the funds and check. Only then do you hand the title over.
Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk