Old 09-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Purchased new T12RBST today!

I'm so excited! I will pick it up next Saturday. Any words of wisdom as I go through the walk thru on Saturday?

Mustangcoach22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
We picked up one up last month. The vent hose from the water tank was kinked,( Driver side behind the wheel look up at the hose attach to the top of the water tank, take a look.) Had some caulking missing. They said the top hatch hinge on the front box needed adjusting. They spent about 2 hours going over all the systems and operated each. Take a note pad for notes. Need 7 pin plug for trailer wiring. Need ball about knee high. We have now done two outing and like the trailer.

Steve and Adele
2014 Flagstaff T12RBST
2005 Toyota 4runner 4x4
1A Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Congrats. It's a great camper for weekend trips. I got mine this past June and like it. Have them show how to set up and take down as well mechanicals for turning on and off. I recommend for camping rallies sponsored by forest river who makes the aframes.
SurveyorWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
Congratulations! Take a small notepad & jot down reminders for the areas you feel unsure about. The tech is there to help you, you paid for the service - so dont be shy by asking questions, slowing him down so you can write it down. The manual that comes with the trailer isnt very explanatory in addressing usage....the info on each appliance is given by each individual manufacturer, in your packet. (I them in a 3-ring binder) There is an additional warranty you can purchase thru FR for $100-, ask the dealer or contact FR directly. Lastly, get out & enjoy the camper!!

2012 FR Flagstaff T12SDTH
1996 Shadowcruiser Pop Up Truck Camper
1967 Newell Motorcoach
2003 Ford F150 5.4 V8 Triton Super Cab
2004 Nissan Titan LE 5.6 V8 4x4 Crew Cab
handbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
congrats on the new camper, on the walk thru dont be afraid to ask them to repeat something if you did not get it the first time.
2012 A122BH
TV1 2006 Honda Ridgeline
TV2 2014 Chevy 1500 Silverado Crew cab
64c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
Thanks for all the great advice!!! I'm so excited to start camping again!!

Mustangcoach22 is offline   Reply With Quote