Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2016, 01:42 PM   #1

Replacement Potty for AFrame

Hi All:

We really like the potty included with our A112s, but we have been kind of hard on it, taking in and out from under the bench seat took a toll on the bellows and it started to leak a little. So I set to get a replacement, but everywhere I looked the height of the potty was listed as 12.5". I finally just went ahead and ordered it and figured I could send it back if need be.

It came today and lo and behold it's exactly 11.75" tall and an exact replacement to fit under the bench seat!

I wrote a review on Amazon of our experience with the potty.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R1RE88..._rv_eml_rv0_rv

DW thinks it's the greatest feature of the camper!

Cheers!
2014 Tacoma Double Cab
My YouTube Channel
Days Camped 2016/2017/2018/2019: 98/106/109/73
MinneweeseMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:19 PM   #2

Nice writeup,

as we use a similar slide in/out under the seat, but the Sanitation model only has a 2.0 gallon holding tank. Ok for 2 or 3 nights max of night use only.

So, over the winter I'll debate over your model and the Thetford 260B, which are close in capacities. Will buy a new model with a 2.6 gallon tank soon.

mickrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:38 AM   #3

Replacement Potty for AFrame

Thanks for the comment! Since DW considers it the most important feature of the camper, we have spent a lot of time thinking about it.

I'd like the Thetford 260B as well, but I don't think we could fit it under the dinette. From what I read, it's a great unit. It looks like you sit higher as well, which could be handy, our current one is quite low, so it looks like DW and I will have to keep doing yoga or something!
2014 Tacoma Double Cab
My YouTube Channel
Days Camped 2016/2017/2018/2019: 98/106/109/73
MinneweeseMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frame, replacement