Old 07-21-2016, 09:28 PM   #11
Viking

Send a message via AIM to asbrand Send a message via Yahoo to asbrand
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentbev View Post
We bought 2 15 foot lengths of LED strip lighting with an RF remote off Amazon and taped them to the top of the triangular walls for indirect lighting.
What kind of tape did you use, and how did you use it to attach?

-Az
asbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 04:59 AM   #12

Yes.. wondering about the tape, myself. How well does it stay attached when the aframe is folded down? Especially after a long period.. maybe a month or so. The tape that holds the velcro, that you attach the fabric panels (that hide the hinges on each end) ... always comes loose when folded down.

Old 07-22-2016, 06:45 AM   #13

Comes on really good sticky tape that sticks really well if you clean the surface well so be sure of where you want it before you start. We centered it on the top of the wall.

2013 Flagstaff T12SC
2013 Chevrolet Silverado
Old 07-23-2016, 11:26 PM   #14

That's a great idea with the lights! Do you have pictures? Can you show how it was wired?

2016 Forest River Flagstaff 12RBST
Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:28 AM   #15
World Traveler Member

[QUOTE=chuck9997;1266644]Yes.. wondering about the tape, myself. How well does it stay attached when the aframe is folded down? Especially after a long period.. maybe a month or so. The tape that holds the Velcro, that you attach the fabric panels (that hide the hinges on each end) ... always comes loose when folded down.[/QUOTE
My fabric panels always came down and I tried using a industrial strength Velcro and it did not help much so in the end I put 3 little screws on both panels and now a year later they are still up and good.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #16

I just re-did our Velcro and it didn't work. We will be using the advice here to fix it for good!
mollypcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:50 AM   #17

Well, last fall had new Maxxis 8008 LR E tires installed. Replaced spring shackles with hd 1/2 " thick ones and new wet bolts. Bought ceiling vent cushings with aluminum reflectors-helps with heat loss in cold weather(deer hunting) and when hot outside. This year new toilet light-DW loves purple. Two magnetic strip lights-one in the pots and pans cabinet and one under the front door steps opening. Bug screens for the furnace. Reflector pad for our bedroom door window-works great. 1/4 turn valves for water drains-much easier than unscrewing caps. 3.5" clear sewer hose adapter-now can see if the black tank is clean-and the grandkids can watch the show when dumping tanks.
Installed assist bar on inside of front screen door-now I love this bar.
There may be others but that's all I can think of for now.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:52 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post
Well, last fall had new Maxxis 8008 LR E tires installed. Replaced spring shackles with hd 1/2 " thick ones and new wet bolts. Bought ceiling vent cushings with aluminum reflectors-helps with heat loss in cold weather(deer hunting) and when hot outside. This year new toilet light-DW loves purple. Two magnetic strip lights-one in the pots and pans cabinet and one under the front door steps opening. Bug screens for the furnace. Reflector pad for our bedroom door window-works great. 1/4 turn valves for water drains-much easier than unscrewing caps. 3.5" clear sewer hose adapter-now can see if the black tank is clean-and the grandkids can watch the show when dumping tanks.
Installed assist bar on inside of front screen door-now I love this bar.
There may be others but that's all I can think of for now.
I forgot to add-I think everything was from info on this forum.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:47 PM   #19

I put a battery operated, motion activated, LED light in the storage under the front bench. So when either door opens, the light comes on. It's lasted about a year on the first set of batteries. Purchased from Super Bright LEDs.

2012 Rockwood A122S
2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4

Former owner of a 2002 Coleman Niagara GTE
Pooneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:31 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooneil View Post
I put a battery operated, motion activated, LED light in the storage under the front bench. So when either door opens, the light comes on. It's lasted about a year on the first set of batteries. Purchased from Super Bright LEDs.
That's a neat idea.. I like it!

Tags
frame